Thursday, August 25, 2011

evolution

Some people don't like the concept of evolution but it only means change.  Looking back over the eons, it appears that evolution is usually a slow and steady process but the greatest changes take place as a result of destruction.  So it feels with my life that a cataclysm has forced major change. The end result is in no way clear.  

My photography is going through change along with my life.  I feel things about some images that seem to require something else.  I love to play to try and ferret out the perfect complement. This image is one I was playing with. I love glass.  It is so fascinating to photograph.  I layered a blurred flowery image with gorgeous colors and then another image of a photo I took of my son's cymbals as textures.  I looked at my first post and realized that I mentioned that this is my evolution so I thought it appropriate to post this little experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment